Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ainaa's bbq chicken


I started searching the net for recipes when I was around 16 - and this recipe was one of the first I found and made. It's super easy and everyone likes it (so far).

1 chicken, cut into pieces
150g condensed tomato soup
1 tbs garlic powder
3 tbs ginger juice
1 tbs cardamom
1/2 tbs curry powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp brown sugar
2 tbs lemon juice
1/2 cup buttermilk

Combine all ingredients except buttermilk in a bowl and leave to marinate overnight in the fridge.
Mix buttermilk in before grilling.

ease: 5/5.
prep time: 5mins to combine everything. Plus 12 hours if you marinate overnight, I only marinaded the meat for 1hour.
cooking time: 5mins.
total: 10mins.

taste: 4.5/5. I really love the flavours in this. This time I used 1tbs of grated ginger instead which was perfect, I also didn't include the curry powder as I had run out.

would I make it again: Yes - made this 4 times so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment